Towards expertise the QuranWith type permission:Islamic basis UKIntroduction to Tafheem |Glossary |VerbsOther resourcesUpdated: Maarif |Dawat
Surah Al-Mulk 67:1-14 <1/2>
Update RequiredTo play the media friend will should either upgrade your terbawa to a current version or upgrade your flash plugin.
Anda sedang menonton: Al mulk ayat 3-4
بِسۡمِ اللهِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ الرَّحِيۡمِ تَبٰرَكَ الَّذِىۡ بِيَدِهِ الۡمُلۡكُ وَهُوَ عَلٰى كُلِّ شَىۡءٍ قَدِيۡرُۙ اۨلَّذِىۡ خَلَقَ الۡمَوۡتَ وَالۡحَيٰوةَ لِيَبۡلُوَكُمۡ اَيُّكُمۡ اَحۡسَنُ عَمَلًا ؕ وَهُوَ الۡعَزِيۡزُ الۡغَفُوۡرُۙ الَّذِىۡ خَلَقَ سَبۡعَ سَمٰوٰتٍ طِبَاقًا ؕ مَا تَرٰى فِىۡ خَلۡقِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ مِنۡ تَفٰوُتٍ ؕ فَارۡجِعِ الۡبَصَرَۙ هَلۡ تَرٰى مِنۡ فُطُوۡرٍ ثُمَّ ارۡجِعِ الۡبَصَرَ كَرَّتَيۡنِ يَنۡقَلِبۡ اِلَيۡكَ الۡبَصَرُ خَاسِئًا وَّهُوَ حَسِيۡرٌ وَلَـقَدۡ زَيَّـنَّا السَّمَآءَ الدُّنۡيَا بِمَصَابِيۡحَ وَجَعَلۡنٰهَا رُجُوۡمًا لِّلشَّيٰطِيۡنِ وَاَعۡتَدۡنَا لَهُمۡ عَذَابَ السَّعِيۡرِ وَلِلَّذِيۡنَ كَفَرُوۡا بِرَبِّهِمۡ عَذَابُ جَهَنَّمَؕ وَبِئۡسَ الۡمَصِيۡرُ اِذَاۤ اُلۡقُوۡا فِيۡهَا سَمِعُوۡا لَهَا شَهِيۡقًا وَّهِىَ تَفُوۡرُۙ تَكَادُ تَمَيَّزُ مِنَ الۡغَيۡظِؕ كُلَّمَاۤ اُلۡقِىَ فِيۡهَا فَوۡجٌ سَاَلَهُمۡ خَزَنَـتُهَاۤ اَلَمۡ يَاۡتِكُمۡ نَذِيۡرٌ قَالُوۡا بَلٰى قَدۡ جَآءَنَا نَذِيۡرٌ ۙ فَكَذَّبۡنَا وَقُلۡنَا مَا نَزَّلَ اللّٰهُ مِنۡ شَىۡءٍ ۖۚ اِنۡ اَنۡتُمۡ اِلَّا فِىۡ ضَلٰلٍ كَبِيۡرٍ وَقَالُوۡا لَوۡ كُنَّا نَسۡمَعُ اَوۡ نَعۡقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِىۡۤ اَصۡحٰبِ السَّعِيۡرِ فَاعۡتَرَفُوۡا بِذَنۡۢبِهِمۡۚ فَسُحۡقًا لِّاَصۡحٰبِ السَّعِيۡرِ اِنَّ الَّذِيۡنَ يَخۡشَوۡنَ رَبَّهُمۡ بِالۡغَيۡبِ لَهُمۡ مَّغۡفِرَةٌ وَّاَجۡرٌ كَبِيۡرٌ وَاَسِرُّوۡا قَوۡلَـكُمۡ اَوِ اجۡهَرُوۡا بِهٖؕ اِنَّهٗ عَلِيۡمٌۢ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُوۡرِ اَلَا يَعۡلَمُ مَنۡ خَلَقَؕ وَهُوَ اللَّطِيۡفُ الۡخَبِيۡرُ
(67:1) Blessed is He1 in whose Hand is the aturan of the Universe,2 and also Who has power end everything;3 (67:2) Who produced death and also life the He might try you as to which of friend is better in deed.4 that is the paling Mighty, the paling Forgiving;5 (67:3) Who developed the 7 heavens one top top another.6 you will view no incongruity in the Merciful One"s creation.7 rotate your vision again, can you see any flaw?8 (67:4) then turn your vision again, and then again; in the finish your vision will come back to you, worn out and also frustrated. (67:5) We have actually adorned the reduced heaven9 through lamps,10 and also have make them a method to journey away the satans.11 We have prepared for them the chastisement of the Blazing Fire. (67:6) The chastisement the Hell awaits those who disbelieve in their Lord.12 maafkan saya a wretched destination! (67:7) as soon as they will be cast into it, they will hear it roar as it boils,13 (67:8) as though it will meledak with rage. Every time a multitude is cast into it, its keepers will certainly ask them: “Did no warner pertained to you?”14 (67:9) They will certainly say: “Yes, a warner came to us, however we provided the lie come him and said: "Allah has revealed nothing. You space surely in huge error."15 (67:10) They will say: "If we had only listened and also understood,16 we would certainly not be among the inmates that the Blazing Fire."” (67:11) therefore will castle confess milik mereka sins.17 Damned room these inmates that the Blazing Fire. (67:12) for sure forgiveness and also a mighty reward19 await itu who are afraid Allah without see Him.18 (67:13) even if it is you speak in secrecy or aloud, (it is every the very same to Allah). He even knows the secrets that lie tersembunyi in the breasts of people.20 (67:14) would He not know, that Who has actually created,21 when He is All-Subtle,22 All-Aware?
1. Tabaraka is a superlative from barkat. Barkat comprehends the interpretations of exaltation and also greatness, abundance and plentiful, permanence and multiplicity that virtues and excellences. Once the more comparison tabaraka is created from it, it offers the definition that Allah is infinitely noble and great. He is premium to every little thing beside himself in His essence and also attributes and works. His beneficence is infinite, and also His excellences room permanent and everlasting. (For lebih jauh explanation, check out ( E.N. 43 of surah Al-Aaraf); (E.N. 1-4 of surah Al-Muminoon); (E.Ns 1 and also 19 of surah Al-Furqan).
2. As words al-Mulk has actually been used, it can not be taken in any minimal meaning. Inevitably, the would indicate sovereignty over every little thing that exists in the universe. In who hand is the dominion melakukan not median that He has physical hands, yet that he is possessor of every power and also authority and also no one else has any bagikan in it.
3. That is, He deserve to do every little thing He wills, nothing deserve to frustrate or hinder him from doing apa He pleases.
4. That is, the object of offering life to man in the dunia and leading to his death is to test him to watch which of lock is best in deeds. Allusion has been make in this brief kalimat to a numberi of truths:
(1) that life and death are provided by Allah, nobody else can grant life nor cause death.
(2) the neither the life no one the fatality of a development like man, which has actually been given the strength to do both great and evil, is purposeless. The Creator has created him in the world for the test. Life is for him the ketentuan of the test and death means that the moment allotted for the check has pertained to an end.
(3) that for the services of this very test the Creator has offered every male an chance for action, so the he might do great or angry in the dunia and practically show maafkan saya kind the a guy he is.
(4) the the Creator alone will decide who has actually done great or evil. That is not for united state to suggest a criterion because that the great and the evil deeds however for Almighty Allah. Therefore, whoever desire to gain through the test, will have to uncover out apa is the standard of a good deed in His sight. Every person will be recompensed according to his deeds, because that if there was no prize or punishment the test would certainly be meaningless.
5. This has two meanings and also both room implied here:
(1) the He is Almighty, regardless of being dominant over all His creatures, that is Merciful and also Forgiving because that them, no tyrannous and also cruel.
(2) the He has sepenuhnya power to punishment the evildoers. No one deserve to escape His punishment. However He is forgiving for him who feels penitent, refrains from evil and also asks because that His forgiveness.
6. For explanation, see( E.N. 34 of surah Al-Baqarah); ( E.N. 2 of surah Ar-Raad); ( E.N. 8 of surah Al-Hijr); ( E.N. 113 of surah Al-Hajj);(E.N. 15 of surah Al-Muminoon); (E.N. 5 of surah As-Saaffat); (E.N. 90 of surah Al-Mumin).
7. Literally, tafawut is disproportion: two things being out of accord and in disagreement through each other. So, the magnificent words mean: You will certainly not see any type of indiscipline, any type of disorder and discordance everywhere in the universe, there is nothing disjointed and out of ratio in this dunia created by Allah: every its parts are well connected and in perfect harmony and also coordination.
8. The word futoor method a crack, rift, fissure, or a thing’s gift split and broken. The verse way to say that the totality universe is so closely well-knit and everything in it, native a particle on the earth to the large galaxies, so well connected and coherent the the continually of the system of the universe appears to rest nowhere, however hard one may shot to probe and investigate. (For lagi explanation, watch (E.N. 8 of surah Qaf).
9. The world’s heaven: the sky the stars and planets the which deserve to be seen through the naked eye; the objects beyond that which have the right to be seen only through telescopes room the distant heaven; and also the heavens still farther far are those which have not however been seen even with telescopes.
10. Words masabih in the original has been used as a typical noun, and also therefore, automatically gives the an interpretation of the lamp’s being splendid and glorious. The means: We have not produced this cosmos dark, dismal and also desolate, yet have beautified and decorated it v stars, the kemuliaan and grandeur the which at night strike male with amazement.
11. This melakukan not typical that the stars themselves room pelted in ~ the Satans, nor the the meteorites shoot out just to drive away the Satans, but it method that the many meteorites i beg your pardon originate from the bintang and wander in room at remarkable speeds and which juga fall to the earth in a continuous shower avoid the Satans of the earth from ascending come the heavens. Also if they shot to ascend heavenward this meteorites drive them away. This thing has actually been mentioned here because the Arabs dipercaya about the soothsayers, and also this juga was the claim made by the soothsayers themselves, that the Satans were under milik mereka control, or that they had actually a close call with them, and also through them they received news of the unseen, and also thus, could foretell the destinies of the people. The is why in ~ several locations in the Quran, it has actually been declared that over there is absolutely no opportunity for the Satans ascending come the heavens and also bringing news of the unseen. (For explanation, view (E.Ns 9-12 of surah Al-Hijr), (E.Ns 6, 7 of surah As- Saaffat).
As for the truth about meteorites, man’s information in this for is still without a clinical basis. However, the concept which seems best to account for all the facts known today and also the information gathered from the examination of the meteorites fallen on the earth, is that meteorites originate from the fragmentation of one or more planets and also wander in space and sometimes loss to the earth di bawah its gravitational pull. (See Encyclopedia Britannica, vol. XV, di bawah Meteorites).
12. The is, the fate of every those, whether men or Satans, who disbelieve in milik mereka Lord. (For the explanation the the definition of disbelieving in the mr (Rabb), see( E.N 161 of surah Al-Baqarah);(E.N. 178 of surah An-Nisa);(E.N. 39 of surah Al-Kahf);(E.N. 3 of surah Al-Momin).
13. The word shahiq is used for creating a cry prefer the donkey’s braying. The kalimat may juga mean that it mungkin be the sound of Hell itself, and also that it would be the sound comes from Hell, wherein the people already flung right into it would certainly be screaming and also crying. This second meaning is sustained by(Surah Houd, Ayat 106), whereby it has actually been said: Therein they will pant and hiss (because of thirst), and also the first meaning is evidenced by (Surah Al- Furqan, Ayat 12), i m sorry says: when the Hell will watch them from afar, they will certainly hear the suara of its raging and roaring. On this basis, the correct definition is the it would certainly be the noise do both by Hell and by the dwellers that Hell.
14. The real alam of this pertanyaan will no be that a question that the holder of Hell would prefer to ask them whether a warner native Allah had pertained to them or not, but the object would certainly be to make them realize that no injustice had actually been done to castle by spreading them right into Hell. They would try to do them confess the Allah had not preserved them uninformed and also unwarned. He had actually sent the Prophets to them. He had actually informed lock of the truth and that the best way. He had actually warned them that if they complied with a method other 보다 the best way, it would certainly lead them come Hell, in i m sorry they had been cast. Yet they had not listened come the Prophets. Hence, they rightly deserved the punishment which to be being meted the end to them at the time.
This thing has been pointed out over and over again in the Quran the the test because that which Allah has sent guy in the world is not being performed by maintaining man for sure unaware and uninformed that the needs of the test only to watch whether he uncovered the right way by himself or not; but Allah has actually made the most appropriate arrangements that mungkin possibly be made that guiding him come the ideal way, and also it is that He has raised the Prophets and also sent turun the Books. Now the check of male lies in this even if it is he accepts the Prophets and the publications brought through them and adopts the directly way, or turns away from them to follow his own desires, wishes and also speculations. Thus, the Prophethood, in fact, is Allah’s dispute which that has established against man and his entire masa depan life depends on its accept or rejection. No one, after ~ the appointment of the Prophets, can present the excuse the he continued to be unaware that the truth, or the he has been caught and also put come the difficult test unawares, or that he is gift punished while he was innocent. This theme has actually been presented in many different ways in the Quran; for instance, see( surah Al-Baqarah, Ayat 213, and also E.N. 230); ( surah An-Nisa, Ayats 41-42, 165 and also E.Ns 64 and208);(Surah Al-Anaam, Ayats 130-131 and E.Ns 98-100); (Surah Bani Israil, Ayat 15 and also E.N. 17); (Surah Ta Ha, Ayat 134);(Surah Al-Qasas, Ayats 47, 59, 65 and also E.Ns 66, 83); (Surah Fatir, Ayat 37);(Surah Al-Momin, Ayat 50 and also E.N. 66).
15. The is, not just you but the orang who have dipercaya in and followed you tambahan are misguided and lost in tomb error.
16. If we had actually listened or understood: If we had listened come the Prophets through attention as seekers after kebenaran or used our intellect to understand what actually was the message they were presenting before us. Di sini listening has actually been given priority end understanding, the factor being the the pre-requisite the obtaining accuse is to listen to apa the Prophet teaches, or to check out if the is in the written form, choose a seeker after truth. Come ponder end it in an effort to know the kebenaran is secondary. Without the Prophet’s guidance guy cannot by himself reach the truth directly by melihat his intellect and common sense.
17. The word dhanb (sin) has actually been used in the singular. It method that the genuine sin because of i m sorry they became worthy the Hell to be to belie the Messengers and also refuse to follow them. All other sins space its consequences.
19. That is, there are two inevitable results that fearing God unseen.
(1) That whatever errors and also sins one will have committed because of umat manusia weaknesses, will certainly be forgiven listed these were not committed since of fearlessness the God.
(2) the whatever an excellent acts a guy performs on the pokok of this belief, he will certainly be bonus richly because that them.
20. The address is come all human beings, even if it is they are believers or unbelievers. Because that the believer, it includes the admonition that kapan living his life in the world he should selalu remember the not just his open and tersembunyi deeds yet even his mystery intentions and also innermost thoughts room not tersembunyi from Allah. And also for the unbeliever, the warning the he might do everything he might please fearless of God, however nothing the he does can continue to be un-noticed and unseen by Him.
Lihat lainnya: Berhubungan Intim Dengan Pacar Agar Tidak Hamil, 5 Cara Melakukan Hubungan Intim Agar Tidak Hamil
20. The attend to is come all manusia beings, even if it is they are believers or unbelievers. For the believer, it contains the admonition that ketika living his life in the world he should selalu remember the not just his open and tersembunyi deeds yet even his an enig intentions and also innermost thoughts space not bersembunyi from Allah. And also for the unbeliever, the warning that he might do every little thing he might please do not be afraid of God, yet nothing the he does can stay un-noticed and unseen by Him.
21. Lagi translation have the right to be: would He not understand His very own creatures? In the initial text khalaqa has actually been used, which may mean: Who has created and also whom He has created, In both cases the definition remains the same. This is the debate for what has been said in the preceding sentence. The is, how is it possible that the Creator need to be unaware that His creation? The production may stay unaware that itself, yet the Creator cannot be unaware that it. He has made every vein of her body, every fiber of your heart and also brain. You breathe due to the fact that He allows you come breathe, your limbs function because He allows them come function, How then can something of your remain hidden from Him.
22. Words Latif as digunakan in the original method the One who works in imperceptible ways as well together the One Who kenal the tersembunyi truths and also realities.