Anda sedang menonton: Al quran surat al a la
Towards knowledge the QuranWith sort permission:Islamic fondasi, endowment UKIntroduction to Tafheem |Glossary |VerbsOther resourcesUpdated: Maarif |Dawat
Surah Al-A"la 87:1-19 <1/1>
Update RequiredTo bermain the media friend will have to either upgrade your mencari to a current version or update your speed plugin.
بِسۡمِ اللهِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ الرَّحِيۡمِ سَبِّحِ اسۡمَ رَبِّكَ الۡاَعۡلَىۙ الَّذِىۡ خَلَقَ فَسَوّٰى ۙ وَالَّذِىۡ قَدَّرَ فَهَدٰى ۙ وَالَّذِىۡۤ اَخۡرَجَ الۡمَرۡعٰى ۙ فَجَعَلَهٗ غُثَآءً اَحۡوٰىؕ سَنُقۡرِئُكَ فَلَا تَنۡسٰٓىۙ اِلَّا مَا شَآءَ اللّٰهُؕ اِنَّهٗ يَعۡلَمُ الۡجَهۡرَ وَمَا يَخۡفٰىؕ وَنُيَسِّرُكَ لِلۡيُسۡرٰى ۖۚ فَذَكِّرۡ اِنۡ نَّفَعَتِ الذِّكۡرٰىؕ سَيَذَّكَّرُ مَنۡ يَّخۡشٰىۙ وَيَتَجَنَّبُهَا الۡاَشۡقَىۙ الَّذِىۡ يَصۡلَى النَّارَ الۡكُبۡرٰىۚ ثُمَّ لَا يَمُوۡتُ فِيۡهَا وَلَا يَحۡيٰىؕ قَدۡ اَفۡلَحَ مَنۡ تَزَكّٰىۙ وَذَكَرَ اسۡمَ رَبِّهٖ فَصَلّٰى ؕ بَلۡ تُؤۡثِرُوۡنَ الۡحَيٰوةَ الدُّنۡيَا ۖ وَالۡاٰخِرَةُ خَيۡرٌ وَّ اَبۡقٰىؕ اِنَّ هٰذَا لَفِى الصُّحُفِ الۡاُوۡلٰىۙ صُحُفِ اِبۡرٰهِيۡمَ وَمُوۡسٰى
(87:1) Glorify the surname of your Lord, the most High,1 (87:2) Who produced all things and fashioned lock in good proportion;2 (87:3) who determined3 and guided them,4 (87:4) Who lugged forth the pasture,5 (87:5) and kemudian made it right into a blackish straw.6 (87:6) We dimaksudkan untuk make friend recite and then you will certainly not forget,7 (87:7) except maafkan saya Allah need to wish.8 He untuk mengetahui all the is manifest and also all that is hidden.9 (87:8) We dimaksudkan untuk ease you to follow the way of Ease. (87:9) therefore render an excellent counsel if great counsel will certainly avail.10 (87:10) He who fears (Allah) shall peringatan it,11 (87:11) however the wretched will revolve away indigenous it. (87:12) He will be cast into the good Fire. (87:13) then he will certainly neither die in it, nor live.12 (87:14) He that purified himself shall prosper,13 (87:15) mental his Lord"s name14 and praying.15 (87:16) No; but you favor the present life,16 (87:17) whereas the Hereafter is better and much more enduring.17 (87:18) This, indeed, remained in the ancient Scrolls, (87:19) the Scrolls that Abraham and also Moses.18
1. Literally: “Glorify the surname of your Lord, the paling High.” This can have several meanings and all are implied:
(1) Allah must be remembered by the names i beg your pardon fit Him, and also no kemudian name must be tangan kedua for His exalted gift which, v regard to its an interpretation and sense, melakukan not right Him, or which cermin some aspect of deficiency, absence of reverence, polytheism around Him, or which menyebutkan to part wrong id in respect that His Being, attributes, or works. For this purpose, the safest way is that only sebagai names be used for Allah, which he himself has mentioned in the Quran, or which space a exactly translation of these names in various other languages.
(2) Allah have to not be remembered by the names together are used generally for the created beings, or the produced beings have to not be dubbed by names as room specifically supposed for Allah. And if there space some attributive name which space not particularly meant for Allah, yet may juga be used for the produced beings, kemudian as Rauf (Kind), Rahim (Compassionate), Karim (Generous), Sami (Hearing), Basir (Seeing), etc. One should exercise due treatment not to usage them for male as lock are used for Allah.
(3) Allah have to not be discussed in a method or in a state which reflects lack of respect for Him; for example, to mention His name when involved in mock or jest, or when in the lavatory, or kapan committing a sinful act, or before the setiap orang who might behave insolently in response, or in assemblies whereby the rakyat are involved in absurd things and might laugh turn off His mention, or on an occasion as soon as it is feared that the hearer will certainly hear it disdainfully. About Imam Malik, it is associated that when a beggar begged him for something and he did not have actually anything come give, he would not revolve away the beggar, saying the Allah would tolong him, together is generally done through the people, yet he would certainly excuse self in some various other way. When asked why the did so, he replied: as soon as the beggar is not offered anything and also one buatlah an excuse, the inevitably displeases him. On such an occasion, I do not like to point out Allah’s name, because that I do not prefer that somebody need to hear His name in a state of annoyance and also displeasure.
In the Hadith, it has actually been reported from Uqbah bin amir Juhani the the Prophet (peace be upon him) had enjoined recitation of Subhana rabbi yal-Aala in sajdah on the pokok of this very verse, and the recitation that Subhana rabbi yal- Adheem in ruku on the pokok of the terakhir verse of surah Al- Waqiah, viz. Fa-sabhih bismi-Rabbi-kal-Adeem. (Musnad Ahmad, Abu Daud, lbn Majah, Ibn Hibban, Hakim, Ibn al- Mundhir).
2. That is, He created everything, native the planet to the heavens, in the universe, and gave everything he created the best proportion and also balance and gave every biology the ideal conceivable form and shape. The exact same thing has actually been to express in surah As-Sajdah, thus: who gave whatever He developed the best form (verse 7) Thus, the development of everything in the world giving it due order and proportion, is an express tanda of the kebenaran that some Wise Designer is that is Creator. Had the development of the many things in the world been the result of a possibility accident, or the job-related of plenty of creators, there mungkin be no order and balance, no beauty and inner coherence among the countless things present in the world.
3. Collection a destiny: determined beforehand apa would it is in the function of a details thing in the world, and also for the purpose apa would it is in its size, its membentuk and shape, that is qualities, its place of location, and what opportunities and method should be detailed for the survival, existence and also functioning, when it should come right into being, and when and also how it must cease to be after perfect its part of the work. Such a scheme for a thing is that destiny (taqdir). And this destiny Allah has collection for everything in the universe and for the whole universe as a whole. This method that the creation has no come about without a pre-conceived plan, haphazardly, yet for that the Creator had actually a full plan sebelum Him, and also everything is happening according to the plan. (For lebih-lebih lagi explanation, check out (E.Ns 13, 14 of surah Al-Hijr); (E.N. 8 of surah Al-Furqan); (E.N. 25 of surah Al-Qamar). (E.N. 12 of surah Abasa).
4. That is, nothing was hanya created and also left come itself, but whatever was developed to do a particular function, that was tambahan taught the an approach of performing that function. In other words, that is not just the Creator yet Guide too. He has taken the obligation to provide guidance to whatever He has created in a details capacity come fit its alam and to guide it in the method suitable because that it. One sort of guidance is for the earth, the moon, the sun, and also the bintang and planets, which they are adhering to in performing anda role. Lagi kind of guidance is because that water, air, light and the solid and mineral elements, and they room performing the exact same services because that which they have actually been created accordingly. Still another kind of guidance is because that vegetables, according to i m sorry they take root and also spread in the earth, sprout up from that layers, obtain food from where Allah has produced it for them, produce stem, branches, leaves, blossom and also fruit, and also fulfill the duty which has been appointed because that each the them. Still another kind of guidance is for the countless varieties of animals of the land, and also water, and for every member of the species, the wonderful manifestations of i m sorry are jelas visible in the life that the animals and also in milik mereka works, so much so that also an atheist is compelled come concede that berbeda kinds of animals possess some kind of inspirational knowledge which man cannot attain even with his instruments, no to speak that his senses. Then, there space two different kinds of guidance because that man, which correspond to his two berbeda capacities. One sort of indict is for his animal life, whereby each child learns come suck milk spontaneously on birth, through which the eyes of man, his nose, ear, heart, brain, lungs, kidney, liver, stomach, intestines, nerves, veins and arteries, all are performing their respective functions, without man’s being conscious of it, or his will’s having anything to do with the attributes of these organs. This is the guidance under which all physical and secara mitologis changes pertaining come childhood, maturity, youth and also old age go on occurring in man, elevation of his will, choice, also his consciousness. The second kind of accuse is for his intellectual and conscious life, the alam of which is absolutely berbeda from the guidance for unconscious life, because that in this round of life a type of freedom has been transferred to man, for which the setting of guidance intended for spontaneous life is no suitable. For transforming away native this last kind of guidance, guy may offer everything arguments and also excuses he might like, it is no credible the the Creator Who has arranged guidance for whatever in this cosmos according come its capacity, can have set for man the destiny that he may bugar numerous points in His dunia freely, however might not have actually made any kind of arrangement to show what is the right method of using his choice and apa is the not correct way. (For lebih-lebih lagi explanation, watch (E.Ns 9, 10,14, 56 of surah An-Nahl); (E.N. 23 of surah TaHa), ( E.Ns 2, 3 of surah Ar-Rahman); ( E.N. 5 of surah Ad-Dahr).
5. Words maraa as tangan kedua in the text way the fodder for animals but the definisi kertas shows that here it does not imply mereal fodder however every kind of vegetation the grows the end of the soil.
6. The is, He melakukan not only bring around spring but autumn together well. Friend witness both the manifestations the this power. On the one side, He causes lush environment-friendly vegetation come grow, the fresh of i m sorry pleases the hearts and, ~ above the other, He makes the very same vegetation pale, dry and warna hitam rubbish, which is blown around by winds and swept away by floods. Therefore, no one here should be involved in the misunderstanding the he will only experience spring and will tidak pernah see autumn. This same theme has been express at numerous other areas in the Quran in various other ways. For example see (Surah Younus, Ayat 24);(Surah Al-Kahf, Ayat 45); (Surah Al-Hadid, Ayat 20).
7. Hakim has associated from Saad bin Abi Waqqas and also Ibn Marduyah native Abdullah bin abbas that the Prophet (peace be upon him) repeated the words of the Quran for fear lest he should forget them. Mujahid and also Kalbi say the even sebelum Gabriel perfect recitation of the revelation the Prophet (peace be upon him) would start repeating the early verses lest he should forget them. Top top this very basis Allah assured him the he need to listen quietly as soon as the revelation was coming down, for, We kandil enable you come recite it; kemudian you will remember it forever. Friend should have actually no fear that you will certainly forget any word of it. This is the third occasion whereby the Prophet (peace be upon him) has been taught the technique of receiving the revelation. The very first two occasions have been described in(Surah TaHa, Ayat 114)and (Surah Al-Qiyamah, Ayats 16-19). This city proves that hanya as the Quran was sent turun to the Prophet (peace it is in upon him) as a miracle, so also its each word was maintained in his memory together a miracle and also no opportunity was permitted to stay that he should forget noþeles of it, or the he should utter lainnya synonymous indigenous for any word that it.
8. This sentence can have two meanings: First, the the preservation of the whole Quran word because that word in your memory is not a manifestation of your very own power but the result of Allah Almighty’s bounty and also grace; otherwise if Allah for this reason willed, He mungkin cause it to it is in forgotten. This very same theme has actually been express at another place in the Quran, thus: O Muhammad! us may, if us so will, take kembali from you all of maafkan saya We have actually revealed to you. (Surah Bani Israil, Ayat 86). Lagi meaning can also be: your forgetting other temporarily, or your forgetting a verse or a word sometimes is an exemption from this promise. What has been promised is: You will certainly not forget any word of the Quran permanently. This an interpretation is shown by the following tradition that Bukhari: Once kapan leading the Fajr Prayer the Prophet (peace it is in upon him) occurred to omit a verse throughout the recitation. After the Prayer Ubayy bin Kaab request if the verse had actually been abrogated. The Prophet (peace it is in upon him) responded that he had actually forgotten come recite it.
9. Return the words space general, and they mean that Allah tahu everything, even if it is it is open up or hidden, yet in the konteks in which they occur, castle seem come mean: O Prophet, your reciting the Quran along with gabriel is well-known to Allah and also your fear for i m sorry you carry out so is tambahan in Allah’s knowledge. Therefore, the Prophet (peace be upon him) is gift assured the he will not forget it.
10. Generally, the commentators untuk mengambil these together two different sentences. They translate the first kalimat to mean: us are giving you a basic code of law, which is straightforward to practice and act upon, and also the second kalimat to mean: Admonish the people if admonishing it is in useful. But in our opinion, words fa-dhakkir connect the 2 sentences in meaning, and also the template of the second sentence bears ~ above the layout of the an initial sentence. Therefore, we analyze these sentence to mean: O Prophet, We execute not want to placed you to any kind of hardship concerning the preaching that Islam by demanding the you have to make the deaf come hear and also the blind to view the way, yet We have actually appointed an easy method for you, which is this: give admonition once you feel that the people are lean to menggunakan by it. Regarding who is lean to benefit by the admonition and who is not, this you can only know through general preaching. Therefore, friend should continue your general preaching, however your object need to be to mencari out itu from amongst the orang who will menggunakan by that and embrace the ideal way. Kemudian people alone are worthy of her attention and you must pay penuh attention only to their instruction and training. You require not give up them and pursue those about whom you uncover by suffer that they space not inclined to accept any kind of admonition. Practically this really theme has actually been expressed in surah Abasa in lagi way, thus: as for him that is indifferent, come him girlfriend attend, despite you would not be responsible if he melakukan not reform. And also the one who concerns you running, that his very own will and also fears, from him you rotate away. By no means: This is however an Admonition. Let him that wills, accept it. (verses 5-12).
11. The is, just the one that has are afraid of God and also of evil consequences, will think about whether or not he is complying with a wrong way, and also he only will peringatan the admonition that the servant of Allah, who is differentiating guidance native misguidance because that him and also guiding him come true successes and also piety.
12. That is, he will neither die so regarding escape the punishment nor live as one truly lives so regarding enjoy the pleasures of life. This penalty is for itu who do not in ~ all accept the admonition that Allah and also His Messenger (peace be upon him) and persist in disbelief, polytheism and also atheism till death. As for itu who think in milik mereka hearts but are actors into Hell because of dari mereka evil deeds, it has actually been stated in the Hadith that once they will have actually undergone dari mereka punishment, Allah will provide them death; kemudian intercession on milik mereka behalf will certainly be accepted, and anda scorched bodies will be brought to the canals of Paradise, and also the dwellers that Paradise will be asked come sprinkle water ~ above them; then by that water castle will involved life even as vegetation grow up once water is sprinkled on the earth. This theme has been report from the Prophet (peace it is in upon him) in Muslim top top the government of Abu Saeed Khudri and in Bazzar ~ above the government of Abu Hurairah.
13. That purified himself: who affirmed the confidence giving increase disbelief and polytheism, adopted good morals giving up angry morals, and also performed good deeds offering up evil deeds. Success does not imply worldly prosperity, however true and also real success whether worldly prosperity accompanies the or not. (For explanation, watch (E.N. 23 of surah Younus), (E.Ns 1, 11, 50 of surah Al-Mominoon); (E.N. 4 of surah Luqman).
15. That is, the did no remain isi only with remembering Allah but proved by performing the Prayer that he is also practically all set to obey God in whom he has affirmed the faith, and also will mental His name as lengthy as he lives. In this verse point out has to be made the two things respectively: First, come remember Allah, kemudian to perform the Prayer. Accordingly, the technique enjoined is the the Prayer be begun with Allahu Akbar. This is an proof to prove that all the aspects of the procedure the the Prophet (peace it is in upon him) has taught of performing the Prayer, are based upon the allusions in the Quran. But, no one else, except the Messenger (peace it is in upon him) the Allah, could by combining this injunctions and allusions provide the Prayer the membentuk that that has.
16. That is, O man, all your thoughts and endeavors are just for the world, that is ease and comforts, the benefits and also enjoyments. You regard every little thing you gain di sini as the real gain and whatever girlfriend lose di sini as your genuine loss.
Lihat lainnya: Berapa Lama Behel Bisa Merapikan Gigi Berkawat Dengan Benang Gigi
17. That is, the Hereafter is preferable come the dunia for two reasons: First, the its comforts and pleasures are far superior to all the blessing of the world; second, the the dunia is transitory and also the Hereafter everlasting.
18. This is the second place in the Quran where reference has actually been made to the teachings of the publications of the Prophets Abraham and also Moses (peace it is in upon them). The an initial reference was made in section 3 of surah An-Najm.