1-10<1>, 11-22<2>, 23-30<3>, 31-40<4>, 41-52<5>, 53-60<6>, 61-70<7>, 71-77<8>, 78-84<9>, 85-93<10>, 94-100<11>, 101-111<12>
(17:78) create Prayer91 from the decreasing of the sun92 to the darkness the the night;93 and hold rapid to the recitation of the Qur"an in ~ dawn,94 because that the recitation of the Qur"an at fajar is witnessed.95 (17:79) and rise native sleep during the night96 together well- this is secondary Prayer for you.97 probably your Lord will raise you to an honoured position.98 (17:80) and pray: "My Lord! reason me to get in wherever it be, v Truth, and cause me come exit, wherever it be, with Truth,99 and support me through authority native Yourself."100 (17:81) and proclaim: "The truth has come, and falsehood has vanished. For sure falsehood is ever bound to vanish."101 (17:82) what We are sending turun in the food of revealing the Qur"an is a healing and also a grace for those who have actually faith; yet it adds just to the destroy of the wrong-doers.102 (17:83) Whenever us bestow favours upon man, he arrogantly transforms away and draws aside; and also whenever evil visits him, that is in utter despair. (17:84) Say, (O Prophet): "Each one acts according to his own manner. Your Lord knows well that is best-guided to the best Path."
91. The Muslims have actually been commanded to establish Salat instantly after the mention of obstacles and adversities. This means that the perseverance required to face adverse situations is acquired by the facility of Salat.
92. We have actually translated the native of the arabic text right into “the decreasing of the sun.” Though several of the companions and anda followers space of the opinion that it way “the sunset”, the bulk of them are of the opinion the it means “the decreasing of the sunlight from that is zenith.” Umar, Ibn Umar, Anas bin Malik, Abu Barza-tal-Aslami, Hasan Basri, Shaabi, Ata, Mujahid and, follow to a tradition, Ibn abbas (May Allah be pleased v them all) are of this opinion and also Imam Muhammad Baqir and Imam Jaafar Sadiq juga are the the same opinion. As well as this, there are some traditions from the Prophet (peace it is in upon him) to the exact same effect, despite they space not therefore authentic.
93. According to some, the original words the the arab text typical “darkness the the night”, kapan others bawa pulang it to mean “midnight”. If the first opinion is accepted, it will suggest “the beginning of the moment of the salatul-isha, the isha prayer” and also according come the various other it will average “the last limit of the time of salatul-isha.”
94. The literal meaning of words fajr is dawn, that is, “the start of the morning ~ the darkness the night.”
Here the “recital that the Quran in the morning” stands for the salatul-fajr, the morning prayer. At some areas the Quran has tangan kedua the indigenous salat for prayer and at other locations a particular component of salat because that prayer together a whole, e.g. Tasbih, hamd, zikr, qayam, ruku, sajud etc. Likewise, di sini “recital that the Quran in ~ dawn” does not typical the mere recital of the Quran yet its recital throughout the salatul-fajr. Thus, the Quran has juga incidentally referred to the different bagian of which salat is composed and also these guided the Prophet (peace be upon him) come prescribe the definite membentuk of salat in which the is perform by the Muslims.
95. The recital of the Quran at dawn is witnessed by the angels that Allah to testify that as has actually been explained in the traditions. Though the angels witness each prayer and each an excellent deed, the spesial mention of anda being witnesses at the moment of the recital the the Quran during the salatul-fajr provides it a certain importance. The is why the Prophet (peace it is in upon him) tangan kedua to recite long passages indigenous the Quran during the salatul-fajr. His instance was adhered to by the companions, and also the prospering Muslim scholars held it to be a preferable thing. In this verse, it has actually been briefly declared how to establish salat which to be made obligatory at the prescribed timings ~ above the chance of Miraj. It has been ordained that the an initial prayer is to it is in offered sebelum the sunrise and also the remaining four after the declining of the sun till the darkness the the night. Afterwards Angel Jibril was sent out to the Prophet (peace it is in upon him) to mendefinisikan the boundaries of the timings of each prayer. According to a legacy of Abu Daud and also Tirmizi related by Ibn Abbas, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Jibril disutradarai me in the five prayers twice near the Kaabah. ~ above the very first day, he ditawarkan the Duhr prayer just after the declining of the sun, as soon as the shadow of every little thing was the shortest. Then he offline the Asr prayer when the zero of each point was equal to its own length, kemudian the Maghrib prayer at the time once one division hiss fast, and also the Isha prayer was offered hanya at the time once twilight had actually disappeared, and also Fajr prayer in ~ the time when it i do not care unlawful to eat and drink anything for the one who intends to observe a fast. The next day he ditawarkan the Dhuhr prayer in ~ the time as soon as the shadow of each thing became equal come its own length and also the Asr prayer as soon as the shadow had doubled. The Maghrib prayer was offered as on the ahead day and also the Isha prayer as soon as one third of the night had passed away, and also the Fajr prayer once light had spread all over. After this Jibril turned towards me and also said: O Muhammad, these room the timings the salat of the Prophets and also the right tunings are between these two excessive limits.
Anda sedang menonton: Arti surat al isra ayat 1
The Quran has tambahan pointed to these tahun times that Salat on berbeda occasions:
(1) and listen; develop salat in ~ the two ends of the day and also in the early parts of the night (Surah At-Tauba, Ayat 114).
(2) and also glorify her Lord with His praise sebelum the sunrise (Fajr) and before sunset (Asr) and kemudian glorify Him throughout the night (Isha) and kemudian at the ends of the day (Fajr, Dhuhr and Maghrib). (Surah Taaha, Ayat 130).
(3) for this reason glorify Allah as soon as it is evening for you (Maghrib), and when it is morning (Fajr). Worship is only for him in the heavens and the earth and glorify the in the later part of the afternoon (Asr) and in the afternoon (Dhuhr). (Surah Ar-Room, Ayats 17-18).
There is good wisdom in this system of the timings that salat. Among these is to avoid the timings of the praise of the sunlight worshipers. This is since the sun has selalu been in every age one of the greatest divine beings of the mushriks, who worshiped it particularly at the time of sunrise and sunset. Therefore, these two times have completely been forbidden for salat. As well as this, lock worshiped the sunlight at the moment of the zenith. That is why Islam has ordained that the Muslims must offer milik mereka two prayers throughout the job time after ~ the sun has actually declined and the Fajr prayer before the sunrise. The Prophet (peace it is in upon him) himself has proclaimed this wisdom of the timings the prayer in number of traditions. Because that instance, in the legacy related through Amar bin Abasah, the Prophet (peace it is in upon him) is report to have actually replied come a pertanyaan to this effect: offer your morning prayer, however refrain native it once the sun is about to climb until it has actually risen high. For the sun rises in between the horns the Satan and the unbelievers autumn prostrate before it at the time.
Then after discussing the Asr prayer, he said:
After Asr prayer, refrain from any type of prayer until the sunset, for throughout that time the sun sets between the horns that Satan and the unbelievers autumn prostrate sebelum it.
The rising and also the setup of the sun in between the horns of Satan is a symbolic expression that has been tangan kedua in this tradition. This suggests that both these times are digunakan by Satan together temptations for the people. This is, as if to say: that Satan is for this reason pleased v the prayer of the unbelievers at the time of sunrise and also sunset that he appears to carry the sunlight on his head as a note of approval. This penafsiran of the legacy is based on this remark of the Prophet (peace be upon him): The unbelievers loss prostrate sebelum it.
96. The literal definition of tahajjud is to rise up by break sleep. Therefore, it means: climb up from sleep after ~ the passing of a component of night and then offer her prayer.
97. Nafl literally means: Something done in enhancement to an obligatory duty. This shows that the tahajjud prayer is in addition to the five prescribed prayers.
98. “Will advanced you come an honored position”. You might attain such a high place in this world and in the next world that orang from all over may be jenuh of praise for you, and you may menjadi a praiseworthy personality. This is, as if to say: now your opponents are engaged in calling you names and are trying to defame you transparent the country, and also have raised a storm the false accusations versus you but that time is not far when the dunia will ring with the echoes of her praise and in the Hereafter you will menjadi worthy of worship by every creatures. The exaltation the the Prophet (peace be upon him) to the high place of intercession ~ above the day of Resurrection is juga a part of the honored position.
Lihat lainnya: Askeb Ibu Hamil Trimester 1 Dengan Mual Muntah, Daftar Isi: Asuhan Kebidanan Ibu Hamil Pada Ny
99. This prayer jelas shows that the time of Hijrah (Migration) had actually come near. That is why Allah has actually instructed the Prophet (peace it is in upon him) come this effect: You have to follow the kebenaran wherever and in whatever condition you be. If you move from a place, girlfriend should move for the benefits of the truth, and wherever you go, you must go because that the services of the truth.
100. The is, either grant me power and also authority or make some government my pembantu so the I may use its strength to amandemen the corrupt world. This is due to the fact that power is forced to check indecency and sin and to enforce the legislation of justice.
Hasan Basri and Qatadah have made the same penafsiran of this verse, and the great commentators like Ibn Jarir and Ibn Kathir have adopted the same. This is sustained by a heritage of the Prophet (peace be upon him): Allah eradicates by the power of government itu evils, which room not eradicated by the teachings of the Quran. This is a clear proof that according come Islam, politik power is juga required to introduce reform, because that admonition alone is not enough for this. As well as this, when Allah Himself has actually taught this prayer come His Prophet (peace be upon him) because that the establishment of His method and enforcement the His law, it is not only lawful however desirable to gain power and those, who think about this to be a worldly thing, space obviously in the wrong. Maafkan saya is really worldliness is that one have to desire and acquire power for his own interest. On the contrary, the desire of strength for the services of Allah’s way is not the praise of the world but the prayer of God.
102. The is, those people who make the Quran dari mereka guide and dari mereka book of law, room favored with the blessing that Allah and also are cured the all their mental, psychological, morel and cultural diseases. On the other hand, itu wicked rakyat who reject this and also turn their back on the guidance, in fact, are unjust come themselves. Therefore, the Quran melakukan not enable them come remain even in that negative condition in i beg your pardon they were before that is revelation or its knowledge but mengandung them in a lebih tinggi loss than before. This is because before the revelation the the Quran or anda acquaintance with it, they experienced from ignorance alone however when the Quran came sebelum them and made unique the difference between truth and falsehood, no excuse was left with them to continue to be in dari mereka previous problem of ignorance. ~ this, if they reject its guidance and persist in their deviation, it is a clean proof the they are not ignorant yet workers of iniquity and also worshipers of falsehood, which room averse to the truth. For then their position is the the one who, when presented both poison and also elixir, buatlah a selection of poison. Therefore, castle themselves room in that cast completely responsible for milik mereka deviation and whatever crime they commit after ~ that, kandil incur their full punishment. That is noticeable that the consequent lose of wickedness need to be far greater than the loss of ignorance. The Prophet (peace be upon him) has summed this increase in this concise and considerable sentence: The Quran is one of two people an discussion in your favor or against you.